AIRLINES OF THE WORLD
This book is an attempt to compile a thorough listing of scheduled commercial airlines for passenger travel. General information, statistical facts, histories and route maps are given for the major air lines. An additional listing of U.S. intrastate, commuter, mail and taxi services, as well as foreign air carriers with offices in the United States is included.
Gordon PressP.O. Box 459, Bowling Green Station
New York, NY United States 10004
- Phillips, L K
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 133 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Civil aviation; International trade; Routes; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00177388
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Aviation Series
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1981 12:00AM