SPECIALTY CONFERENCE ON HYDROCARBON CONTROL FEASIBILITY: ITS IMPACT ON AIR QUALITY, 1977
Proceedings include 14 technical papers. Some of the specific topics discussed contribute to modern techniques for the detection and quantification of hydrocarbon emissions from processing facility components, tankers, and natural seeps; hydrocarbons from mobile sources; the control of hydrocarbon emissions from gasoline marketing operations; the current ozone problem in the different areas of the United States; and methods of assessing the effectiveness of state implementation plans for oxidants.
- Proceedings of the conference held at Cooper Union, New York, New York, April 4-5, 1977.
Air Pollution Control Association4400 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA USA 15213
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality; Air quality management; Control; Detection and identification; Detectors; Exhaust gases; Facilities; Feasibility analysis; Hydrocarbons; Internal combustion engines; Oxidizing agents; Ozone; Quantitative analysis; Seepage; Tankers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Quantifying
- Old TRIS Terms: Processing
- Subject Areas: Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00177214
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM