ENERGY AND TRANSPORTATION
This forum considered the transportation needs for various forms of energy and the long-term availability of such energy sources. Papers dealing with the transportation energy needs of our nation covered passenger cars, heavy-duty trucks, aircraft, and other forms of transportation. Economic consideration and investment requirements associated with reducing our energy needs were discussed. The availability of energy as petroleum and in alternate forms was considered. Some attention was also directed toward alternate strategies which might alleviate our dependence upon petroleum. Again, investment requirements to meet our future energy needs were covered in considerable detail.
- Papers from Energy and Transportation Forum; Detroit, Michigan, October 15, 1975.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy consumption; Energy resources; Petroleum
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00176874
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-7510179 Conf Paper, HS-018 595
- Files: HSL, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM