ORIGIN-DESTINATION SURVEY OF AIRLINE PASSENGER TRAFFIC, INTERNATIONAL/TERRITORIAL
The Civil Aeronautics Board, in cooperation with the U.S. certificated route air carriers, has conducted a recurrent passenger origin-destination survey presenting statistics on passenger travel via the scheduled services of these carriers and showing passenger trip origin and destination and volume of traffic by routing in terms of carriers and transfer points. This survey includes passenger journeys in which one or more of the points in the itinerary lie outside of the 50 U.S. states and in which a U.S. certificated route air carrier performed all or part of the transportation.
- Formal authorization from CAB is required for access to these data.
Civil Aeronautics Board1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; International trade; Origin and destination; Passenger transportation; Traffic volume
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Civil aeronautics Board
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00176740
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Civil Aeronautics Board
- Report/Paper Numbers: Vol IX-3-41, 3rd Qrt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM