GLOSSARY OF AIR TRANSPORTATION TERMS
The purpose of this glossary is to standardize the various terms and phrases related to air transportation which are in everyday use at the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) or within CAB publications. This glossary also facilitates better communication and understanding by eliminating the duplication and possible inconsistencies which appear in other glossaries of CAB publications. The scope includes definitions of economic and statistical terms and phrases which are peculiar to the air transportation field as they relate to general CAB usage. Also included are those terms which have a specialized use or definition when incorporated in speech or publication within the CAB.
Civil Aeronautics BoardBureau of Accounts and Statistics
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Economics; Manuals; Standardization; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Civil aeronautics Board
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics;
- Accession Number: 00176722
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Civil Aeronautics Board
- Report/Paper Numbers: 1st Ed.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM