STRUCTURAL ASPECTS OF ACTIVE CONTROLS
Proceedings includes 7 papers covering the following topics: A practical optimum selection procedure for a motivator in active flutter suppression system design on an aircraft with Underwing Stores; Impact of a command and stability augmentation system on gust response of a combat aircraft; Active flutter suppression on an airplane with wing mounted external stores; Airplane math modeling methods for active control design; Consistency in aircraft structural and flight control analysis; YC-14 control system redundancy; and wind tunnel study of an active flutter suppression system. Individual papers are indexed separately.
- AGARD Paper presented at the meeting of Structures and Materials Panel, 44th, Lisbon, Portugal, April 21, 1977.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Aircraft; Control; Flight control systems; Mathematical models; Military aircraft; Stability (Mechanics); Structural engineering; Vehicle design; Wind tunnels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design
- Old TRIS Terms: Suppression
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00176660
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 228 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM