CRASHWORTHINESS OF MOTOR VEHICLES. A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as related to the crashworthiness of motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a kew-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also report dated February 78, PB-278562.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 211 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crashes; Crashworthiness; Design standards; Human factors engineering; Impact tests; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00176309
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-241 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM