NETWORK AGGREGATION IN TRANSPORTATION PLANNING. VOLUME I: SUMMARY AND SURVEY
Volume 1 summarizes research on network aggregation in transportation models. It includes a survey of network aggregation practices, definition of an extraction aggregation model, computational results on a heuristic implementation of the model, and related mathematical results.
- Record URL:
- See also Volume 2, PB-281 385.
Mathtech, Incorporated14 Washington Road
Princeton, NJ United States 08540
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Hearn, D W
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Algorithms; Cost allocation; Highway transportation; Mathematical models; Network analysis (Planning); Networks; Nonlinear programming; Operations; Planning; Railroad transportation; Simulation; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00176292
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-RSPD-78-8.1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1232
- Files: NTIS, NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1981 12:00AM