SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES - DETAILED REPORTS FROM JUL 1, 1977 TO SEPTEMBER 30, 1977
The document contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the third quarter of 1977. (Portions of this document are not fully legible)
- See also PB-271 692.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 766 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Tires; Trailers; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00176247
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803 273
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 19 2002 12:00AM