GENERAL AVIATION AIRPLANE STRUCTURAL CRASHWORTHINESS USER'S MANUAL. VOLUME II. INPUT-OUTPUT TECHNIQUES AND APPLICATIONS
This document provides a comprehensive description of program KRASH as modified. Included in this Volume of the User's Manual are the following sections: -- user's guide; math model development; KRASH data requirements; and Typical Model Arrangements.
- See also Volume 3, AD-A054 266.
Lockheed-California Company2555 North Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA United States 91505
- Gamon, M A
- WITTLIN, G
- LaBarge, W L
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Airframes; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Computer program documentation; Computer programs; Crash injuries; Crash landing; Crashworthiness; Formatting; General aviation aircraft; Input output devices; Lightweight materials; Manuals; Mathematical models; Needs assessment; Simulation; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural mechanics; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design; Formats; Structural response; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Input output processing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00176221
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-77-189-Vol2 Final Rpt., LR-28307-Vol 2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA75WA-3707
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM