A STUDY OF TRAINING PROGRAM IMPROVEMENTS. VOLUME II. RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT
This volume presents the recommendations for improvement and describes basic implementation plans, costs, and schedules which are associated with the recommended improvements.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A054 092.
Human Resources Research Organization International, Incorporated66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 400
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Hundt, A G
- Trexler, R C
- Butler, P J
- Publication Date: 1972-2
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Civil aviation; Cost effectiveness; Education and training; Education and training methods; Information processing; Job analysis; Maintenance management; Maintenance personnel; Navigational aids; Personnel performance; Programmed instruction; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Performance human
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00176211
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: HUMRRO-FR-D1-72-1-VOL-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA71WA-2687
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 2002 12:00AM