IMPACT OF ENVIRONMENTAL, ENERGY, AND SAFETY REGULATIONS AND OF EMERGING MARKET FACTORS UPON THE UNITED STATES SECTOR OF THE NORTH AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
Contents: Role of the motor vehicle in U.S. transportation; Role of the motor vehicle industry in the economy; Structure of the motor vehicle industry; Government regulations and technical factors; Alternate materials and fuels for vehicles; Product development and production; Consumer demands for automobiles; Capital requirements and sources of finance; International aspects.
Department of CommerceBureau of Domestic Commerce, Office of Bus Research and Analysis
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Weaver, C R
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 274 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobile industry; Concentration (Chemistry); Design; Development; Economics; Employment; Energy; Environment; Exhaust gases; Federal government; Filters; Finance; Financial capital; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Manufacturing; Motor vehicle industry; Performance evaluations; Regulations; Safety; Standards; Technology; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Filter presses
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Energy; Finance; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00176183
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM