DEVELOPMENT OF A LABORATORY DATA SYSTEM. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
A computer system has been designed to simplify and streamline the flow of data both within and outside of a Materials-Testing Laboratory handling up to 75,000 tests annually. Statistical programs have facilitated assignment of inspection personnel and have provided justification for reduced, and in some cases, increased frequency of testing on many items.
- See also report dated Nov 73, PB-233 463.
Wethersfield, CT USA 06109
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer operating systems; Information processing; Materials tests; Quality control; Statistical analysis; Testing equipment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Laboratory equipment
- Geographic Terms: Connecticut
- Old TRIS Terms: Operating systems computers
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00176039
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 360-S-78-4, FHWA/CT/RD-360-S-78-4
- Files: NTIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 19 2002 12:00AM