BIBLIOGRAPHY AND COMMENTS ON LORAN-C GROUND WAVE PROPAGATION
The report contains a selected bibliography of work dealing with ground wave propagation of Loran-C signals. The selected works include reports of both theoretical and measurement activities over both water and land. A summary of and comments on Loran-C time difference errors to be expected as a result of only ground wave propagation effects are given with references to the original work. Estimates of probable propagation errors for a few typical paths are made from previously published data and are presented in Summary Table 2. The bibliographic selection gives a representative cross section of work in a reasonable volume and does not by any means reflect on that work not included in the bibliography.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Veronda, C
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Errors; Loran; Reviews; Wave motion
- Old TRIS Terms: Ground waves
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00176017
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 2002 12:00AM