TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT. OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, AND DECEMBER 1977 AND ANNUAL SUMMARY
The publication is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. Each quarterly report presents and compares transportation fatalities, accidents, and injuries on a monthly and quarterly basis for the current and preceding years. In addition, it provides an overview of modal safety hazards, safety programs, and related accident prevention information. Featured in this quarterly report are discussions on Railroad Tank Car Safety and Roadside Truck Inspections.
- See also NTISUB/C/224-003 Paper copy also available on subscription, North American Continent price $30.00/year; all others write for quote.
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 120 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aircraft crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Collisions; Crash causes; Crash injury research; Crashes; Fatalities; Highway transportation; Injuries; Inspection; Periodicals; Pipeline transportation; Prevention; Railroad safety; Railroad transportation; Research; Safety; Statistics; Tank cars; Transportation; Transportation safety; Trucks; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Tank car safety
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00175993
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-P24-77-4 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM