STANDARDS ENFORCEMENT TEST REPORTS INDEX FOR 1977
This is the ninth in a series of indexes to the Standards Enforcement Test Reports of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The first index covers the year 1969 and is out of print, but is available for examination in the Administration. The index includes reports released during calendar year 1977. The index is divided into eleven sections as listed: Manufacturer; Model Year; Model or Part Number; Fail; FMVSS Number; Component or Vehicle ID (NHTSA No.); Laboratory Test Number; CIR Number; HS Number; Brand or Seller; Tire Size or Body Style. Entries are arranged alphabetically or numerically within each section.
- See also report dated March 77, PB-268168.
Kappa Systems, Incorporated1501 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA United States 22209
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 1675 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Components; Design standards; Headlamps; Indexes (Information management); Lighting equipment; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Standards; Technical reports; Testing; Tests; Tires
- Uncontrolled Terms: Enforcement
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00175975
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-243
- Contract Numbers: NHTSA-7-3332
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM