TRACKED AIR CUSHION VEHICLES AND MAGNETIC LEVITATION (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The feasibility, design, and track dynamics of tracked air cushioned and magnetically levitated vehicles are investigated in these abstracts of reports gathered in a worldwide literature survey. (This updated bibliography contains 278 abstracts, 24 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0179.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 285 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air cushion vehicles; Bibliographies; Dynamic loads; Induction motors; Intelligent transportation systems; Linear motors; Magnetic levitation; Power spectra; Rapid transit; Superconducting magnets; Suspension systems; Tracked air cushion vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Linear electric motor; Mechanical guides; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00175908
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1981 12:00AM