CONTROL OF VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS FROM USE OF CUTBACK ASPHALT
This document addresses the control of volatile organic compounds (VOC) from paving asphalts liquefied with petroleum distillate. The recommended control technology consists of the substitution of emulsions for cutback asphalt.
- Guideline series.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Air Quality Planning and Standards
Research Triangle Park, NC USA 27709
- Karkwordt, D W
- Bunyard, F
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Analysis; Asphalt; Costs; Distillates; Emulsions; Flexible pavements; Organic compounds; Petroleum; Petroleum products; Roads; Technology; Volatility
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Substitutes
- Subject Areas: Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00175795
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-450-2-77-037
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM