ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIVITIES IN 1977: A STATUS REPORT
The report gives a brief discussion of new environmental legislation, agreements, and policies; policy reform in process; and proposals awaiting congressional action.
Council on Environmental Quality722 Jackson Place, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Environment; Federal government; Hazardous materials; Laws; Legislation; Marshes; Natural resources; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Oil spills; Pipelines; Policy; Proposals; Public land; Regulations; Sewage treatment; Strip mining; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Whales
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Pipelines; Policy; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00175789
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM