TEST AND EVALUATION OF 23 ELECTRIC VEHICLES FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART ASSESSMENT
Eleven of the electric vehicles were passenger cars and 12 were commercial vans. Tests were conducted in accordance with an ERDS test procedure which is based on the SAE J227a Test Procedure. Tests included range, acceleration, coast-down, and braking. The results of the tests are presented, and comments on reliability are made.
- Conf-Presented at the 1978 Sae Congr., Detroit, Mich., 27 Feb. - 3 Mar. 1978.
Department of the NavyThe Pentagon
Washington, DC United States 20350
- Dustin, M O
- Denington, R J
- Publication Date: 1978-3-3
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Automobiles; Braking; Commercial vehicles; Electric automobiles; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Energy; Motors; Performance; Range (Statistics); Range (Vehicles); State of the art studies
- Old TRIS Terms: Acceleration physics
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00175765
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-TM-73850, E-9438
- Contract Numbers: EC-77-A-31-1011
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM