PUBLIC HEARING BEFORE NO-FAULT STUDY COMMISSION HELD AT UNION COUNTY COURT HOUSE, ELIZABETH, NEW JERSEY ON JULY 28, 1977
This is the second public hearing of the Legislative Commission, created by Senate Concurrent Resolution No. 68, approved May 23, 1977, to study three broad areas: (1) the automobile accident compensation system as provided for in the 'New Jersey Automobile Reparation Reform Act,' the so-called no-fault auto insurance act; (2) auto insurance rate-making; and (3) the residual market.
New Jersey No-Fault Study CommissionTrenton, NJ USA
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile insurance; Automobiles; Crash investigation; Drivers; Expenses; Hazards; Insurance; Insurance claims; Legislation; Loss and damage claims; No fault insurance; Payment; Public hearings; Risk assessment; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey
- Old TRIS Terms: Legislative intent
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00175686
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM