INTERACTIVE COMPUTER GRAPHICS. VOLUME 2. FEBRUARY 1976-JANUARY 1978 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The bibliography cites abstracts from worldwide literature on computer hardware and computer software implementation of interactive graphics systems. Included are applications in circuit design, electrocardiography, transportation systems, cartography, architectural design, structural engineering, education, and curve fitting. (This updated bibliography contains 232 abstracts, 105 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0111, and NTIS/PS-76/0078. See also NTIS/PS-77/0108, NTIS/PS-78/0223, and Volume 1, 1973-Jan 76, NTIS/PS-77/0110.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 239 p.
- TRT Terms: Architecture; Bibliographies; Computer graphics; Computer programming; Computers; Curve fitting; Data processing; Education; Electric circuits; Electrocardiography; Electrophysiology; Information display systems; Mapping; Mathematical models; Structural design; Structural engineering; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interactive graphics; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Cardiography; Circuits; Computer systems hardware; Display devices; Plotting
- Subject Areas: Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00175641
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM