NIGHT VISION AND DARK ADAPTATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Research reports are cited on the physiological aspects of night vision, as applied to human engineering for motor vehicle operators, pilots, military personnel, and other persons who must perform in low intensity illumination. (This updated bibliography contains 116 abstracts, 10 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0187, NTIS/PS-76/0133, and NTIS/PS-75/172.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Crockett, P W
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 121 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pilots; Airline pilots; Bibliographies; Dark adaptation; Drivers; Human factors; Human factors engineering; Human factors engineering; Lighting; Military organizations; Military personnel; Night; Night vision; Personnel; Physiological aspects; Vision; Visual perception
- Uncontrolled Terms: Military
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver vision; Physiological factors
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00175636
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM