RAILROAD FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME 2. 1975-FEBRUARY, 1978 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The citations deal with freight car design, electronic engineering, economic impacts, intermodal systems, energy, scheduling, rolling stock utilization, rail revitalization, territorial distributions, cost analyses, computer applications, testing programs, and characteristics within specific regions. (This updated bibliography contains 152 abstracts, 50 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0197 and NTIS/PS-76/0169. See also Volume 1, 1964-1974, NTIS/PS-77/0196.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Analysis; Bibliographies; Cost engineering; Costs; Economic analysis; Economic forecasting; Energy; Freight cars; Freight transportation; Information processing; Intermodal transportation; Management; Planning; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Regional planning; Scheduling; Testing; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Car design; Cargo transportation; Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Economics; Energy; Finance; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00175635
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM