TRAINING OF DRIVER LICENSING ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING OFFICERS
Ten 2-day in-service training seminars were conducted for state motor vehicle agency personnel responsible for holding administrative hearings. Seminars focused on the legal, public safety, and interpersonal aspects of the hearing process. A total of 155 trainees from 10 states completed the seminars. Effectiveness and administrative evaluations disclosed that the seminars were highly successful in achieving the training objectives and were well-received by trainees.
Dunlap and Associates IncorporatedOne Parkland Drive
Darien, CT USA 06820
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Oates, JFJ
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Administrative procedures; Curricula; Drivers; Equipment replacement; Instructors; Meetings; Prevention; Professional personnel; Safety; Social psychology; Specialized training; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: On the job training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00175571
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/HS-803-264 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01475
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 14 1978 12:00AM