PASSIVE RESTRAINTS. A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) concerning air bag and passive restraint systems in motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-277643.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 237 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Automobiles; Bags; Bibliographies; Collisions; Crash injury research; Human factors engineering; Inflatable structures; Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Motorcycles; Passive restraint systems; Research; Safety equipment; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00175557
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-222 Bibliog., SB-25
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 14 1978 12:00AM