VISION AND VISIBILITY IN HIGHWAY DRIVING. A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) concerning driver vision and visibility in highway driving. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 254 p.
- TRT Terms: Alertness; Attention; Bibliographies; Collisions; Crash injury research; Drivers; Field of vision; Fog; Glare; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Human factors engineering; Lighting systems; Mirrors; Night vision; Research; Traffic safety; Transportation; Vigilance; Visibility; Vision; Visual perception
- Candidate Terms: Visual acuity
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver vision; Transportation lighting
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00175556
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-221 Bibliog., SB-26
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 14 1978 12:00AM