WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR PENNSYLVANIA, WATER YEAR 1976. VOLUME 2. SUSQUEHANNA AND POTOMAC RIVER BASINS
Water resources data for the 1976 water year for Pennsylvania consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents, and water quality of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels and water quality of ground water. This report contains discharge records for 92 gaging stations; stage and contents for 10 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 38 gaging stations, 15 partial-record stations, and water levels for 30 observation wells. Also included are 24 crest-stage partial-record stations and 46 low-flow partial-record stations. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System collected by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating State and Federal agencies in Pennsylvania.
- See also PB-261 437.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 404 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bacteria; Chemical analysis; Chlorides; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Hydrology; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Metals; Observation wells; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conductivity; Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Pennsylvania; Potomac River; Susquehanna River
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00175510
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-77/045, USGS/WDR/PA-76/2
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 31 2002 12:00AM