FREIGHT CAR TRUCK DESIGN OPTIMIZATION. VOLUME VI. CRITIQUE OF PHASE I. TEST SERIES RESULTS REPORTS
The major output resulting from the Phase I effort which is of interest to railroads, suppliers, and the Phase II contractor was the series of Test Results Reports, which contained summary commentary and selected processed data from the field testing. Because of the importance of the content of these collections of data and the quantity of data involved, these reports are addressed in considerable detail in this report.
- Record URL:
- See also Volumes 1 through 5 in RRIS 02 175504-175508 respectively; Bulletin 7802.
Mitre Corporation1820 Dolley Madison Boulevard
McLean, VA United States 22102
Washington, DC United States 20590
- MUHLENBERG, J D
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Design; Field tests; Freight cars; Information processing; Loads; Mathematical models; Optimization; Railroad cars; Railroad tracks; Research projects; Tests; Train track dynamics; Trucks; Vehicle design; Vehicle dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight car dynamics
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00175509
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-78/12.VI Tech Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-54090
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM