FREIGHT CAR TRUCK DESIGN OPTIMIZATION. VOLUME IV. CRITIQUE OF FREQUENCY DOMAIN MODEL-SOLUTION TECHNIQUES
The Truck Design Optimization Program (TDOP), Phase I, Frequency Domain Model (FDM) is reviewed. The review of this railcar structural dynamics program is divided into three areas: (1) solution method, (2) power spectral density, and (3) integrity of the excitation function.
- See also Volumes 1 through 3 and 5 through 6 in RRIS 02 175504-175506 and 175508-175509 respectively; Bulletin 7802.
Mitre Corporation1820 Dolley Madison Boulevard
McLean, VA United States 22102
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Sussman, N E
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer programming; Computer programs; Data collection; Design; Development; Dynamic structural analysis; Dynamic tests; Dynamics; Excitation; Freight cars; Functions (Mathematics); Information processing; Mathematical models; Optimization; Power spectra; Railroad cars; Railroad tracks; Research; Research projects; Simulation; Test procedures; Trucks; Vehicle design; Vehicle dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic analysis; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical techniques; Freight car dynamics; Truck dynamics
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00175507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-78/12.IV, WP-12656
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-54090
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM