THE AUTOMOBILE CONSUMER INFORMATION STUDY. TITLE II, PUBLIC LAW 92-513
The report summarizes the results of the first phase of the Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) research program to develop consumer information on automobile crashworthiness, damage susceptibility, ease of diagnosis and repair, and insurance costs by vehicle make and model. The report focuses on the research activities conducted during calendar year 1974 and the first half of calendar year 1975 (Phase I) and presents a description of accomplishments during that period.
BOOZ-ALLEN APPLIED RESEARCH INCBETHESDA, MD United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Automobiles; Consumer protection; Cost estimating; Estimates; Impact tests; Insurance; Maintenance; Ratings; Research; Sales; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Finance; Maintenance and Preservation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00175495
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BA-9073-061-001, DOT-HS-803-254
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00904
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 2002 12:00AM