EVALUATION AND CORRELATION OF DRIVER/VEHICLE DATA. VOLUME III. LITERATURE SURVEY
The purpose of the study has been to analyze and correlate available handling-related driver/vehicle system response and performance data. This information has been used in an effort to identify safety-relevant vehicle performance characteristics and requirements criteria. Volume 3 contains the following: NHTSA contract data bases; Other driver/vehicle response and performance data.
- See also Volume 2, PB-278 069. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E08, PB-278 067-SET.
Systems Technology, Incorporated13766 South Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA USA 90250
Washington, DC USA 20590
- WEIR, D H
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Control; Correlation analysis; Databases; Drivers; Dynamic loads; Evaluation; Feedback control; Highways; Human factors engineering; Maneuverability; Performance; Safety; Safety and security; Stability (Mechanics); Steering; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Transportation safety; Vehicles; Yaw
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criteria; Data; Dynamic response; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Directional measurement; Response; System /linked/
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00175486
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-247 Final Rpt., STI-TR-1068-1-VOL-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01200
- Files: NTIS, TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM