A STUDY OF ADMINISTRATIVE HEARINGS CONDUCTED BY STATE DRIVER LICENSING AGENCIES. VOLUME II
Appendices: Responses to survey questionnaire; Observation reports from states visited; Procedural due process requirements in administrative suspension and revocation of driver's licenses.
- See also PB-278063.
Young (Arthur) and CompanyBethesda, MD United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Whitcomb, R F
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Administrative procedures; Data collection; Driver licenses; Drivers; Evaluation; Legal factors; Licenses; Policy; Questionnaires; Recommendations; Revocation; Specifications; State government; States; Surveys; Suspensions
- Uncontrolled Terms: Observation; Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Administrative law; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Policy; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00175482
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-258 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01252
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM