GUIDE TO MOTOR VEHICLE TITLING AND REGISTRATION TERMINOLOGY
The report lists and gives definitions of terms particularly related to motor vehicle titling and registration. State Motor Vehicle Codes were researched to discover such terms and definitions. This information was then synthesized by term and the variations, as well as the commonality in definitions, set forth in this guide. In most instances, the states having the greatest commonality of definition are listed.
Young (Arthur) and CompanyBethesda, MD USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Whitcomb, R
- Publication Date: 1977-5-18
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Definitions; Dictionaries; Laws; Licenses; Motor vehicle licensing; Motor vehicles; Ownership; Registrations; States; Variables
- Uncontrolled Terms: Similitude
- Old TRIS Terms: Motor vehicle laws & regulations; Variations
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00175474
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-235 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01425
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM