PRESTRESSED CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The physical and mechanical properties of prestressed concrete are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Highway surfaces, highway bridges, and other concrete structures are reviewed. (This updated bibliography contains 237 abstracts, 21 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0096, NTIS/PS-76/0098, and NTIS/PS-75/211. See also NTIS/PS-78/0133.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 242 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Beams; Bibliographies; Bridge design; Bridges; Concrete; Concrete bridges; Concrete pavements; Concrete structures; Highway bridges; Highways; Prestressed concrete; Reinforced concrete; Slabs; Structural analysis; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete beams
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams (Support)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00175359
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM