PRESTRESSED CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The physical and mechanical properties of prestressed and post tensioned concrete are investigated in these reports gathered in a worldwide literature survey. Highway bridges, highway surfaces, building members, reactor vessels, and miscellaneous concrete structures are reviewed. (This updated bibliography contains 256 abstracts, 52 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0097. See also NTIS/PS-78/0132.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 263 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Beams; Bibliographies; Bridge design; Bridges; Concrete; Concrete bridges; Concrete pavements; Concrete structures; Highway bridges; Highways; Prestressed concrete; Reinforced concrete; Slabs; Structural analysis; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete beams
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams (Support)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00175358
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM