STRESS CRACK PHENOMENA. VOLUME 2. MAY, 1975-JANUARY, 1977 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Stress analyses of various materials in which cracks are generated have been investigated in this Government-sponsored research. Fracture mechanics and crack propagation are also investigated. Rock mechanics and rock fracture are excluded from the reports. (This updated bibliography contains 241 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- See also Volume 1, 1964-April, 1975, NTIS/PS-77/0061.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 246 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cracking; Finite element method; Fracture mechanics; Fracture properties; Stresses; Structural analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crack propagation; Stress concentration
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00175355
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM