STRESS CRACK PHENOMENA. VOLUME 3. FEBRUARY, 1977-JANUARY, 1978 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Stress analyses of various materials in which cracks are generated have been investigated in these reports. Stress corrosion, fracture mechanics, and crack propagation are also researched. Mathematical models and computer programs have been excluded from these reports. (This updated bibliography contains 167 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0062. See also Volume 1, 1964-April, 1975, NTIS/PS-77/0061 and Volume 2, May, 1975-January, 1977, NTIS/PS-78/0148.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 172 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cracking; Finite element method; Fracture mechanics; Fracture properties; Stresses; Structural analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crack propagation; Stress concentration
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00175354
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM