OIL SPILL AND OIL POLLUTION REPORTS
This issue contains summaries of articles, reports, patents, documents, and other materials relating to oil pollution published during the period 1974 to 1976. Subject coverage includes aquatic and terrestrial oil pollution with emphasis on the marine environment. A list of the periodicals reviewed in preparing this series appears in the Appendix. Section II presents titles of active or recently completed oil pollution research projects, summaries of project objectives, and current status information and/or resulting publications provided upon request by the principal investigators or performing organization. Section III, Current Oil-Related Conferences, contains descriptive information on recently held and upcoming conferences relevant to any aspects of oil pollution. Conference dates are listed; and, when information is available, titles, authors, and abstracts of conference papers are included.
- See also report dated Jun 77, PB-272 689.
University of California, Santa BarbaraMarine Science Institute
Santa Barbara, CA USA 93106
Industrial Environmental Research LaboratoryCincinnati, OH USA
- Melvin, P
- Ehrenspeck, H
- Nordin, P
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 389 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bibliographies; Chemical analysis; Cleaning; Containing equipment; Detectors; Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Impacts; Land reclamation; Legislation; Marine biology; Materials recovery (Mining); Monitoring; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Policy; Pollution control; Recycling; Regulation; Regulations; Remote sensing; Sampling; Water; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Containment; Pollution abatement; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Materials recovery; Oil recovery; Oil spill containment; Oil spill contingency plans; Oil spill control; Oil spill detection; Oil spill impact; Oil spill monitoring; Reclamation; Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00175340
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/600/2-77/243 Qtr Rept.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-R-805052
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM