RAILROAD IMPACT STUDY - 63 RAIL LINE SEGMENTS IN SOUTH DAKOTA. APPENDIX
The appendicies are incorporated in a separate volume for ease of handling. The tables and data will be of value to those who may want to conduct more in depth analysis. The appendicies contain detailed information on the entire state of South Dakota and on the 63 rail line segments.
- Prepared in cooperation with South Dakota Task Force on Railroad Policy, and South Dakota Dept. of Transportation, Pierre. See also PB-276 934.
University of South Dakota, VermillionBusiness Research Bureau, 414 East Clark Street
Vermillion, SD United States 57069-2390
Pierre, SD United States 57501
Economic Development Administration14th Street, Between E St and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States
- Poth, L A
- Peterson, J
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 821 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural products; Branch lines; Bulk cargo; Coal; Coal industry; Commodities; Demand; Economic development; Economic impacts; Farm produce; Forecasting; Forest products; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Grain; Grain elevators; Lumber; Railroad traffic; Railroads; Statistics; Technical assistance; Trade; Traffic density; Traffic forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grain trade
- Geographic Terms: South Dakota
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural traffic; Cargo transportation; Light density lines
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00175310
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BULL-124-APP, EDA-78-033
- Contract Numbers: EDA-05-06-01592
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM