CONTROLLING POLLUTION THROUGH COMBUSTION RESEARCH
The document provides background information about the Combustion Research Branch (CRB) of EPA's Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. The focus of CRB's programs is on reducing emissions of oxides of nitrogen, and simultaneously determining the effect on other emissions and on equipment performance. A program overview is provided with a brief description of each major program area. A description of technology transfer methods is given and future goals are discussed.
Acurex CorporationAerotherm Division
Mountain View, CA United States
Environmental Protection AgencyIndustrial Environmental Research Laboratory
Cincinnati, OH United States 45268
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Boilers; Combustion; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Forecasting; Furnaces; Gas turbines; Industrial wastes; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Piston engines; Research projects; Technology; Turbine engines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion products
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00175308
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/600/8-77/019 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-2611
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM