WORKSHOPS ON TRANSPORTATION-AIR QUALITY RESEARCH NEEDS FOR STATE, REGIONAL, AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
Four workshops on transportation-air quality research needs were sponsored in the Spring of 1977 by the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) to identify the requirements for a research and development program. One hundred and sixty six persons attended the workshops, representing leaders in the transportation and air quality fields from local, regional, and State and Federal governments. Based on the workshops, and the collected analysis of distinguished transportation-air quality practioners subsequent to the workshops, a report was prepared that first documents the ten most urgent transportation-air quality issues and then recommends sixteen research programs to address these issues.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Federal government; Management; Meetings; Planning; Regional planning; State government; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00175284
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-77-69
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 18 2002 12:00AM