ROLLOVER ACCIDENTS. A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
This bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) concerning motor vehicles involved in rollover accidents. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-272 936.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Braking; Buses; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Highway safety; Human factors engineering; Indexing; Research; Rollover crashes; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Tractor trailer combinations; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Trailers; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00175280
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-875 Bibliog
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM