VEHICLE LIGHTING. A SUBJECT BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE
This bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as related to the lighting of motor vehicles on the highway. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-232 234.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 215 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Bibliographies; Glare; Headlamps; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Human factors engineering; Indexing; Lighting systems; Luminaires; Motor vehicles; Night vision; Traffic safety; Transportation; Vehicle lighting; Visibility
- Old TRIS Terms: Identification lights; Illuminating; Transportation lighting
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00175279
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-873 Bibliog., SB-23
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM