ENERGY USE AND OTHER COMPARISONS BETWEEN DIESEL AND GASOLINE PICKUP TRUCKS
The primary goal of the study was to determine fuel economies, cost economies and reliability differences between the gasoline and diesel engines used in light duty pickup trucks.
- See also PB-266 656.
Bangor, ME United States 04402
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Jacobs, JHG
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Costs; Diesel engines; Economic factors; Energy; Engines; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Gasoline engines; Green interval (Traffic signal cycle); Motor vehicles; Performance evaluations; Pickup trucks; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Capitalized costs; Pickups; Truck engines
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Finance; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00175275
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-77-6 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1299
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM