WORKSHOP ON HEALTH EFFECTS OF TRANSPORTATION-RELATED POLLUTANTS, HELD AT RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA, ON JUNE 15-16, 1977
The Department of Transportation, recognizing the need for further health effects research data in assessing the environmental implication of its policies over the next several years, called upon the Environmental Protection Agency's health effects group to bring together key experts in the field to address both DOT's and EPA's research needs and to evaluate resources available. This report is a brief summary of the presentations and conclusions of the DOT-EPA sponsored Workshop on Health Effects of Transportation-Related Pollutants held at the Sheraton-Crabtree Motor Inn, Raleigh, North Carolina, on June 15-16, 1977. This report is, in part, interpretive and intended to supply a synopsis and not a verbatum transcript of the proceedings.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C.
Environmental Protection AgencyHealth Effects Research Laboratory
Research Triangle Pk, NC USA 27711
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Duffield, F P
- Lee, R E
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Development; Emission control systems; Environmental impacts; Epidemiology; Exhaust gases; Health; Hydrocarbons; Meetings; Motor vehicle industry; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Physiological aspects; Policy; Public health; Recommendations; Research; Specifications; Strategic planning; Tables (Data); Toxicity; Toxicology; Transportation; Trend (Statistics); Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Physiological factors; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Environment; Policy; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00175257
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/600/1-78/011
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM