A SUPPLY-DEMAND ANALYSIS. VOLUME II. OF THE OFFSHORE OIL INDUSTRY SUPPORT CRAFT MARKET
Volume Two of this report presents a description of the market for offshore petroleum industry support craft and an analysis of that market. Financial performance of five major operating companies is described. A forecast of support craft supply and demand for 1977, 1982, and 1987 is included.
- See also Volume 1, PB-276 406, and Volume 3, PB-276 408. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E10, PB-276 405-SET.
BDM Corporation7915 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA United States 22101
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Durfee, J H
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Boats; Demand; Economic analysis; Forecasting; Inventory; Market surveys; Marketing; Natural gas; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Offshore supply boats; Oil exploration; Oil wells; Petroleum industry; Supply; Supply vessels; Technology assessment; Trend (Statistics); Tugboats; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Market studies; Supply economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00175172
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BDM/W77016-TR-Vol-2 Final Rpt., MA-RD-940-78009
- Contract Numbers: MA-5-38024
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM