ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS OF OFF-ROAD VEHICLES: A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY OF PUBLICATIONS IN THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA FORESTRY LIBRARY
This bibliography has developed out of a need to provide students with information about a topic of growing concern, the environmental effects of off-road vehicles. In Minnesota, the off-road vehicle of greatest concern to environmentalists is the snowmobile. The bibliography is arranged alphabetically by author. Only English language literature has been included. The references included were published from 1967 to 1977 and deal entirely or in part with environmental effects of off-road vehicles. Publications relating to trail planning and construction, economics of the snowmobile industry, user characteristics and preference surveys, snowmobile laws, etc. have been excluded. For materials on these and other related subjects, you may wish to consult the off-road vehicle pamphlet file in the Forestry Library. Individual papers in collections of conference or symposium proceedings relating entirely to off-road vehicles have not been listed separately.
University of Minnesota, St PaulForestry Library
St Paul, MN USA 55101
- Albrecht, J
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: All terrain vehicles; Bibliographies; Construction; Economic factors; Environment; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Motor vehicles; Planning; Snowmobiles; Surveys; Trails
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00175133
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BIB-SER-2 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM