COCKRILL BEND MASTER PLAN REPORT
The report establishes the feasibility of an industrial park at Cockrill Bend and serves as a guide for design and construction. It directs a research effort to focus upon potential industries for location at Cockrill Bend, and it may serve as a promotional tool. The report also establishes the administrative framework, examines economic alternatives, and analyzes the relationship to the proposed airport. (Color illustrations reproduced in black and white)
- Prepared by Hensley-Schmidt, Inc., Chattanooga, Tenn.
Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development500 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN United States 37219
Economic Development Administration14th Street, Between E St and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 301 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Economic development; Economic impacts; Industrial location; Industries; Labor market; Land use; Land use planning; Location; Planning; Plant location; Surveying; Surveying; Technical assistance; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Industrial development; Industrial parks
- Geographic Terms: Tennessee
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport location
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00175117
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-78-007 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EDA-04-6-01428
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM