SOUTHERN HOBOKEN DEVELOPMENT STUDY PROJECT
A field survey of the Southern Hoboken area was undertaken to determine land use, vacant land, building use, building conditions, industrial activities and railroad activities. The results of these surveys are summarized in the study.
Hoboken Office of Community DevelopmentHoboken, NJ United States 07030
Economic Development AdministrationOffice of Technical Assistance
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 315 p.
- TRT Terms: Building; Economic development; Industries; Land use; Planning; Railroad facilities; Railroad transportation; Relocation (Facilities); Shopping centers; Socioeconomic factors; Surveying; Surveying; Technical assistance; Urban areas
- Identifier Terms: Erie Lackawanna Railway
- Uncontrolled Terms: Industrial development
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey
- Old TRIS Terms: Urban railroad relocation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00175108
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-78-006 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM